Ultra high-tech jeans with a vintage look. Their resistance and shock protectors make them the most intrepid biker’s greatest ally. How to choose the size of your jeans ?
Crotch length (B) is 34″ or 87cm for all sizes of jeans.
"Knee and Hip Protectors sold separately!"
The RIDE'STER IV
Made of 100% ARMALITH® and comfort fit, these ready-for-anything motorcycle jeans contain cutting-edge materials. Manufactured semi-industrially in our French workshop. Several patents in materials and manufacturing mean that they are very high performing. EASY : Breathable, light, absorbent, stretch, machine washable.
IN THE PRESS
- « Two-wheelers: the jeans that protect you» Figaro Magazine February 2020
- "Like armor, so you can ride safely, they are the strongest jeans in the world " RAD magazine March 2020
- "Super textile: jeans that resist abrasion in motorcycle falls" Sciences et Avenir January 2020
- UHMWPE aerospace grade fibre to ensure abrasion resistance over a distance of 32m if you fall off your bike, according to the conditions of the motorcycle standard Cambridge CE-13595-2 or AA 70Km/h according to the motorcycle standard Darmstadt.
- Heat shield in meta-aramid mesh in case slipping is prolonged.
- Patented adaptive system for holding the impact protectors in place.
- Optional knee and hip impact protectors +35€ (each).
- Drawstring at the bottom of the legs.
- Jeans: Armalith 2.0 Power Stretch 14Oz Indigo
- 3D Belt: Armalith 2.0 Super Stretch 14Oz Indigo
- 50% Cotton
- 43% UHMWPE
- 7% Lycra®
- 3D anatomical cut for maximum comfort when riding.
- The bottom of the jeans can cover your boots (depending on body shape and equipment).
- Preformed knees.
- High back.
- 3D super stretch belt.
- Raw Indigo
- Made In France
- Ten-year warranty
- Cold manufacturing saves energy as well as maintaining elasticity after more than 1000 washes.
- The raw finish saves energy and water.
- Components from workshops in France, Spain and Italy.
- Short logistic circuit (less than 1000km from yarn to finished jeans)
SIZE ADVICE :
- The jeans should be a bit tight when you buy them. After that they will gradually adjust to your body shape.
- THE RIDES'STER Indigo has a lot of stretch, but it’s blocked by a primer resin that we apply in finishing. This finishing allows the jeans to "learn" and memorize their owner’s body shape.
- After about thirty hours of wear, then a few washes, the resin gives way to a superb patina and the jeans are a perfect shape.