The RIDESS is a technical jeans for intrepid women bikers. Thanks to its single-layer construction and his fabric, these feminine motorcycle jeans hugs perfectly curves. It is both comfortable and protective. The RIDESS is pre-equipped for level 2 hip and knee impact protectors (BOLID'STER adjustable and removable cotton or silk protectors, optional). How to choose the size of your jeans ?
Crotch length (B) is 34″ or 87cm for all sizes of jeans.
Made of 100% ARMALITH® and comfort fit, these ready-for-anything motorcycle jeans contain cutting-edge materials. Manufactured semi-industrially in our French workshop. Several patents in materials and manufacturing mean that they are very high performing. EASY : Breathable, light, absorbent, stretch, machine washable.
IN THE PRESS
- "High resistance to tear, burst, cut and tensile tests" Le Journal des Motards
- "Highlights the legs of our Amazons while protecting them from abrasion" Moto Journal
- "As protective as it is comfortable" Moto Magazine
- UHMWPE aerospace grade fibre to ensure abrasion resistance over a distance of 32m if you fall off your bike, according to the conditions of the motorcycle standard Cambridge CE-13595-2 or AA 115Km/h according to the motorcycle standard Darmstadt.
- Heat shield in meta-aramid mesh in case slipping is prolonged.
- Patented adaptive system for holding the impact protectors in place.
- Breathable impact protectors, ultra light (80gr), ultra flat, flexible and level II approved, they are also adjustable and removable.
- Optional knee and hip impact protectors +35€.
- Jeans: Armalith 2.0 Power Stretch 14Oz Indigo and Armalith® 2.0 XLight 11,5O
- 50% Cotton
- 43% UHMWPE
- 7% Lycra®
- 3D anatomical cut for maximum comfort when riding.
- Preformed knees.
- High back.
- 3D super stretch belt.
- Raw Indigo
- Made In France 🇫🇷
- Ten-year warranty
- Cold manufacturing saves energy as well as maintaining elasticity after more than 1000 washes.
- The raw finish saves energy and water.
- Components from workshops in France, Spain and Italy.
- Short logistic circuit (less than 1000km from yarn to finished jeans)
SIZE ADVICE :
- The jeans should be a bit tight when you buy them. After that they will gradually adjust to your body shape.
- THE RIDESS Indigo has a lot of stretch, but it’s blocked by a primer resin that we apply in finishing. This finishing allows the jeans to "learn" and memorize their owner’s body shape.
- After about thirty hours of wear, then a few washes, the resin gives way to a superb patina and the jeans