A "wax coated" version of women's motorcycle jeans. Thanks to their extremely sophisticated cut and pure design, the JENY'STER is THE reference for the modern, super active woman. How to choose the size of your jeans ?
The JENY'STER SKIN Black
Made of 100% ARMALITH®, they adapt to all different body shapes. This "vintage-fashion" piece brings together avant-garde materials and semi-industrial manufacturing in our French workshop. Thanks to their "oiled" finish, they bring security and confidence to motorized power girls. EASY : Breathable, light, absorbent, stretch, machine washable.
IN THE PRESS
- “The coating gives a wax aspect between leather and oiled cotton…a textile enhancement that will give a vintage color » Journaldesmotards.com
- "Excellent abrasion resistance"Objectif-moto.com
- "Both sexy and will protect in the event of a slip" Asso-scooter.org
- UHMWPE aerospace grade fibre to ensure abrasion resistance over a distance of 22m if you fall off your bike, according to the conditions of the motorcycle standard Cambridge CE-13595-2 or AA 105Km/h according to the motorcycle standard Darmstadt.
- Resistance to cutting, tearing, bursting, traction and UV.
- High tenacity PA6.6 sewing thread, derived from airbag technology.
- Armalith® 2.0 Skin 14Oz
- 38% CLY (viscose technique)
- 15% Cotton
- 33% UHMWPE
- 9% PA 6.6 HT
- 7% Lycra®
- Slim cut
- Stretch belt
- Skin Black
- Made In France 🇫🇷
- Ten-year warranty
- Cold manufacturing saves energy as well as maintaining elasticity after more than 1000 washes.
- The raw finish saves energy and water.
- Components from workshops in France, Spain and Italy.
- Short logistic circuit (less than 1000km from yarn to finished jeans)
SIZE ADVICE :
- The jeans should be a bit tight when you buy them. After that they will gradually adjust to your body shape.
- THE JENY'STER Skin has a lot of stretch, but it’s blocked by a primer resin that we apply in finishing. This finishing allows the jeans to "learn" and memorize their owner’s body shape.
- After about thirty hours of wear, then a few washes, the resin gives way to a superb patina and the jeans are a perfect shape.