Bolid'Ster "Jean'Ster" Mens Motorcycle ARMALITH® Jeans - Raw Denim
The « Rider » variation of the classic 5-pocket BOLID'STER jeans. The JEAN'STER R is comfortable and practical thanks to its straight cut and its pre-equipment for shock protectors. How to choose the size of your jeans ?
Some sizes are out of stock. However, they are available for pre-order.
Free shipping within 10-15 days anywhere in the world.
Crotch length (B) is 34″ or 87cm for all sizes of jeans.
The JEAN'STER R
The JEAN'STER R is a motorbike jean with a classic cut, in 100% ARMALITH® Light. These straight cut jeans come with the latest BOLID'STER innovations. Are you tired of motorbike jeans with an aramid lining? The JEAN'STER R is made for you. It is lighter and more stretchy than the classic JEAN'STER and you can fit the BOLID'STER CE level 2 shock protectors on the hips and knees (optional). EASY : Breathable, light, absorbent, stretch, machine washable.
- Stretch belt
- UHMWPE aerospace grade fibre to ensure abrasion resistance over a distance of 14m if you fall off your bike, according to the conditions of the motorcycle standard Cambridge CE-13595-2 or AA 70Km/h according to the motorcycle standard Darmstadt.
- Resistance to cutting, tearing, bursting, traction and UV.
- High tenacity PA6.6 sewing thread, derived from airbag technology.
- Optional hip and knee impact protectors
- Armalith® 2.0 Light 12Oz
- 61% Cotton
- 19% UHMWPE
- 11% PA 6.6
- 9% Lycra®
- Straight cut, classic
- The bottom of these jeans can cover the tops of your boots (depending on your body shape and equipment)
- Indigo with a washed finish
- Portugal 🇵🇹
- Ten year warranty
- Cold manufacturing saves energy as well as maintaining elasticity after more than 1000 washes.
- The rinse finish saves energy and water.
- Components from workshops in France, Spain and Italy.
- Short logistic circuit (less than 1000km from yarn to finished jeans)
SIZE ADVICE :
- The JEAN’STER R is a jeans that are pre-shrunk and will not change size.
The JEAN'STER is designed for daily use, with or without a motorcycle. It is part of a long denim tradition. They are a tribute to original jeans and particularly to the famous 501. They are straight cut with copper finishing (rivets, buttonholes) and the workmanship is sturdy. They evoke more than just high-end jeans.
The JEAN'STER take you on a journey back through time, but also to the great outdoors. They will accompany you every time you ride. And if you hit the tarmac, they will protect your skin! Flexible and light, its single-layer construction is an advantage in terms of comfort, but also safety. And makes the JEAN'STER a reference in the long history of jeans.