The JEAN'STER take you on a journey back through time, but also to the great outdoors. They will accompany you every time you ride. And if you hit the tarmac, they will protect your skin! Flexible and light, its single-layer construction is an advantage in terms of comfort, but also safety. And makes the JEAN'STER a reference in the long history of jeans.
Some sizes are out of stock. However, they are available for pre-order.
Free shipping within 10-15 days anywhere in the world.
Crotch length (B) is 34″ or 87cm for all sizes of jeans.
The RIDE'STER IV
Made of 100% ARMALITH® and comfort fit, these ready-for-anything motorcycle jeans contain cutting-edge materials. Manufactured semi-industrially in our French workshop. Several patents in materials and manufacturing mean that they are very high performing. EASY : Breathable, light, absorbent, stretch, machine washable.
IN THE PRESS
- « Two-wheelers: the jeans that protect you» Figaro Magazine February 2020
- "A concentrate of technology " Le journal du textile March 2020
- "Like armor, so you can ride safely, they are the strongest jeans in the world " RAD magazine March 2020
- "Super textile: jeans that resist abrasion in motorcycle falls" Sciences et Avenir January 2020
- UHMWPE aerospace grade fibre to ensure abrasion resistance over a distance of 32m if you fall off your bike, according to the conditions of the motorcycle standard Cambridge CE-13595-2 or AA 70Km/h according to the motorcycle standard Darmstadt.
- Heat shield in meta-aramid mesh in case slipping is prolonged.
- Patented adaptive system for holding the impact protectors in place.
- Optional knee and hip impact protectors +35€ (each).
- Drawstring at the bottom of the legs.
- Jeans: Armalith 2.0 Power Stretch 14Oz Indigo
- 3D Belt: Armalith 2.0 Super Stretch 14Oz Indigo
- 50% Cotton
- 43% UHMWPE
- 7% Lycra®
- 3D anatomical cut for maximum comfort when riding.
- The bottom of the jeans can cover your boots (depending on body shape and equipment).
- Preformed knees.
- High back.
- 3D super stretch belt.
- Raw Indigo
- Made In France
- Ten-year warranty
- Cold manufacturing saves energy as well as maintaining elasticity after more than 1000 washes.
- The raw finish saves energy and water.
- Components from workshops in France, Spain and Italy.
- Short logistic circuit (less than 1000km from yarn to finished jeans)
SIZE ADVICE :
- The jeans should be a bit tight when you buy them. After that they will gradually adjust to your body shape.
- THE RIDES'STER Indigo has a lot of stretch, but it’s blocked by a primer resin that we apply in finishing. This finishing allows the jeans to "learn" and memorize their owner’s body shape.
- After about thirty hours of wear, then a few washes, the resin gives way to a superb patina and the jeans are a perfect shape.