The STAGE II Custom jacket by HEROIC is inspired by our track day and non pro choice for traditional zipped road racing suits. This suit is half kangaroo and half cowhide. HEROIC pioneering this suit in 2007 with local track organizations on the east coast and perfected it in 2009 with Robertino Pietri AMA road racer.
The Stage II is the perfect jacket to ride in comfort and racing style. We offer 5 different base designs for you to start with and from 'Mild to Wild' make it your own. We are commonly asked what is the difference between the 5 jackets. The only difference is the look of the jacket as we have designed specific looks to complement different body types. All the features allow you to perform to the maximum and feel 200% confident about your safety.
All custom jackets come in either off the rack sizing or 14 measurements made to measure fit, stingray skin at crash points and full graphics.
We now offer D3O Xergo Level 2 protection as an upgrade. Do you want to have the best high density shock protection for your hips, elbow, shoulder and knees. Click HERE 'D3O Xergo Level 2 Limb Protection' to learn more about this awesome upgrade exclusive for HEROIC Racing Apparel Customers. $155 upgrade
- Features .89m kangaroo and 1.3m Cowhide leather for excellent abrasion resistance
- .89m Kangaroo in all the Flex Points and non impact zones for immediate break-in
- 1.3m Cowhide in Impact / Abrasion Zones: Hip, Shoulder, Knees
- In Traditional Zip and Bib Zip Design
- Pre-Curved Elbow, Shoulder, Hip and Knee, V Splayed legs. Suit cut for racing
- TPU Shoulder Air Injection and HEROIC Shoulder Crash Protection -HSCP- Stainless Steel Protectors. - Replaceable
- 100% bonded nylon threading throughout construction from suit hanger to ankle
- Designed to slide 20 meters on asphalt before thread fatigue
- Crash rated at 120-140 mph
- Carbon and SS Elbow and Knee for crash protection and elbow drag protection
- CE certified Knox elbow, back, shoulder, knee and shin protectors
- Triple stitched main-seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- Perforated leather panels only in flex panels for ventilation and suit carcass integrity
- Replaceable medium compound knee sliders
- Ergonomically placed stretch cordura panels for optimal flexibility
- Padded back panel and reinforced hip liner for added comfort
- Leather and Authentic Keprotec Kevlar flex zones for optimum mobility
- Printed Rubber and micro-injected logos
- YKK Japanese Speed Zipper wrist/ankle closure
- Nylon web cuff end to prevent rashing and glove / boot binding
Remember when shopping for your custom suit. HEROIC Racing Apparel alters, repairs and customizes all of our own product in house. We are also the only brand that supports all the other brands trackside at AMA Pro races. We know leather goods from the purchase of your product to the repair of your product. It is never IF, it is WHEN, and we are a full service repair site when you need your investment repaired.
We need to get your HEROIC 14 Measurements to ensure a professional fit. We can actually connect to you with Facebook Messenger and help you take each one of your measures!
Click here for HEROIC STAGE Custom Measuring Guide